Super cute swimsuits for the summer. With the official kickoff day of Summer, Memorial Day, quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to online window shop for some swimsuits I’d love to have. Dang, swimsuits are expensive.
1. Layer Cake 11 One Piece Bandeau in cherry
Betsey Johnson – $168.00
It could almost not be a swimsuit. Of course Betsey would design something totally girly and awesome.
2. On The Prowl One Piece Bandeau in purple
Becca – $104.00
Love this! The pattern and color are perfect, not to mention the straps that you can move around to satisfy your every whim. And to create or avoid funny tan lines.
3. Kiss Tell One Piece Bandeau in black
La Blanca – $105.00
It looks like it could be a two-piece, but it’s not. Simple and cute. I clearly love bandeau top suits.
4. Halter one-piece in grapeade
Gap – $58.00
A solid one-color one-piece with a great bust line.
5. Natalie One-Piece in black motif
Anthropolgie – $148.00
Retro style all the way. Adorable polka dot one-piece.
6. Polka-Dot Underwire Tank in agate
J. Crew – $80.00
Another simple suit, but I love the color with the white polka dots.
7. Ruched Banded Bandeau Tank in plum orchard
J. Crew – $88.00
Beautiful color, love the ruching.
8. Studded Panel One-Piece in solid black
Venus – $98.00 (Sale $79.00)
Fun but sexy.
I very rarely get the chance to go swimming slash I hate being in a swimsuit like a lot of ladies, so chances are I won’t be buying any of these. It is fun to look, though.
Any suits you’re into? xoxo